Ride Reports at advriders.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazos parker

What??
Reaction score
I suspect most folks here are aware of this but just in case...

If you need a vicarious "fix" to scratch your 2-wheeled travel itch, check out the Ride Reports at advriders.com.

Here's a paraphrased sampling...

"Hmmm! Think I'll spend a month in Mexico solo."

"Gee! Think I'll quit my job and travel around the USA."

"Well, traveling from Anchorage, AK to the southern tip of Argentina was not enough...think I'll go from England to CapeTown, South Africa...solo."

"Sold everything I own...right down to the sheets on the bed and think I'll just bum the world."

And most have terrific photos to document their trips.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect most folks here are aware of this but just in case...
If you need a vicarious "fix" to scratch your 2-wheeled travel itch, check out the Ride Reports at advriders.com.

Here's a paraphrased sampling...

"Hmmm! Think I'll spend a month in Mexico solo."

"Gee! Think I'll quit my job and travel around the USA."

"Well, traveling from Anchorage, AK to the southern tip of Argentina was not enough...think I'll go from England to CapeTown, South Africa...solo."

"Sold everything I own...right down to the sheets on the bed and think I just bum the world."

And most have terrific photos to document their trips.

Enjoy!
ADVrider is really an incredible site. The regular infusion of worldwide ride reports on Pashnit is pretty nice too

Yup, gotta agree it's a great site. Only one problem: It makes me wanna load up the Wabs and ski-daddle to parts unknown - something I can't do just yet. Some of those posts are killer.