Ride to Andrew's Service

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]30% chance of rain.[/SIZE]

And its foggy this morning. Just so you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]30% chance of rain.[/SIZE]And its foggy this morning. Just so you know.
My source says 40, but with afternoon clearing.

Monday: A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm.

It doesn't matter. My bike cleans right up after a rinsing! Besides, Toecutter will be riding it... :yahoo:

"Singin' in the rain....just singin' in the rain....

What a glorious feeling...I'm happy again..." :huh: :lol:

[SIZE=8pt](Yes, I am a sick man!)[/SIZE] :dribble:

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. I coach a teeanage girls soccer team and therefor have a commitment to 13 girls. Unfortunaly the schedule was just posted for the end of season playoff tournament and we have a game Monday night.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family. And they are with all of you. I will be thinking about all of you and hope that all of you are safe in your travels to honer his death and celebrate his life.

I am truly sorry that I will miss this opporruntiy to show respect for Andrew.

Ride Safe in his honor.

No way, Jose! I KNOW some of you have dirty little minds.......Think honoring Andrew and trusting Bob.
Well, since I'm not yet (knock wood) a crash club member....

Trust right back at 'ya, big guy. Since I can trust Eve, I don't need to trust any of you other snakes, present company excepted.

Tomorrow: A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies late. High 62F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
BUT... this morning @ 0955...its really quite nice...

Mostly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Latest posts