Riding my dog

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sloppy

Reaction score
Fartsville, near Podunk over in Western NC
My wife has a couple of little Shi Tzus. I am thinking about getting a Saddlemen PC3200C Convertible Pet Carrier and riding one of the dogs around in it. One is too old, however the younger one really enjoys riding in my truck, my wife's car and my UTV that I use around my place. Does anyone have an experience that they would like to share if they ride their dog? I always appreciate some good advice.

PM "Marcusaurelius" about this. Or just search for his posts. Long-time dog transporter around here. First Duke, now Duchess. He cut an opening in a standard FJR side case, added some kind of Sopwith Camel windscreen, and gave the dogs some Barney Oldfield goggles. I haven't met Duchess, but Duke used to be super eager to jump into his spot when it was time to ride. He (Mark, that is) has posted a lot of vids here featuring both dogs.

I haven't used the "search members" feature lately, maybe since the format changed a while back, so I decided to look up what I sent you off to look up. Turns out I misspelled the name (well, he did, actually). It's "marcusorelius." Found a video that shows Duchess in her domain. I didn't look far enough to find him in any vids, but just picture the same setup but the dog is white. And curly. Click here for the vid.