Riding NC and TN 9/20-9/23 tourguide needed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockmurf

IBA #31100
Reaction score
Wife and I are riding up to Atlanta for a couple days and then to Andrews, NC to stay for a few days and ride the area. It is a mon through thurs. If anyone would like to show us the area or ride with us while we explore you are more than welcome.

Wife and I are riding up to Atlanta for a couple days and then to Andrews, NC to stay for a few days and ride the area. It is a mon through thurs. If anyone would like to show us the area or ride with us while we explore you are more than welcome.
Taking a pre-planning trip are ya?! Make sure to take notes.

:clapping: There is this thing called NAFO going on from the 23rd to the 26th in Knoxville. There will be 100 other people there to follow around the area! :yahoo: