Riding with Reagan - Part I Now Plus Part II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twigg

Just an old, bald man!
Reaction score
Normally if I create content for the Forum I would create it here, on the forum.

The only exception are my Ride Reports. I have a long-established tradition of creating them on another site, then posting links.

This is Part I of my Report from The Heart of Texas Rally 2015. Rally was held about 10 days ago, and covered 54 hours in Texas:

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/05/04/1381403/-Riding-With-Reagan-Part-I

Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Twigg, I did enjoy it. Let us know when Part 2 gets posted!

Anxiously awaiting part 2! Wife and I just did a little 8 hour rally this weekend and allowed 2 friends to "tag along" for their first rally to try it out. I'm sending your story link to them so they can see how a bigger rally can be!

Thanks.

Anxiously awaiting part 2! Wife and I just did a little 8 hour rally this weekend and allowed 2 friends to "tag along" for their first rally to try it out. I'm sending your story link to them so they can see how a bigger rally can be!
Thanks.
I'll try to get on it today. It shouldn't take quite as long as Part I

"That was a marathon." I assume you mean both the ride and the writeup ... but reading it was great fun! Thanks!

"That was a marathon." I assume you mean both the ride and the writeup ... but reading it was great fun! Thanks!
Very pleased you enjoyed it. Lots of others did too and it makes writing those 6500 words worth it.

Doesn't always feel that way when you are staring at an empty screen, with a tale to tell :D

Latest posts