RIP Ardys Kellerman

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
based on the reports, the 81 pulled out and the 82 smacked her. It's not clear if she didn't get clear of him as she was pulling out or if he hit her after she was in her lane (target fixation? lane discipline?).
Doesn't really matter... she is gone and speculation doesn't really help anyone, n'est pas?
smile.png
put a sock in it. i've known ardys for a long time and wasn't speculating. i was just clarifying what appeared to be a misunderstanding of what the report (and family) said.
No disrespect meant... my apologies if it came across that way... and I'm really sorry for the loss of your friend.

From Voni Glaves' FB page:

At 11 AM on July 24 Family and Friends will gather at St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 99 Peirce Street, in East Greenwich, RI to celebrate the life of Ardys Kellerman, or as we know her, Queenie.
I can't be there. Physically. But I can send my energy there.

And you can too. I propose we all, at 11 AM EDT on that day, stop what we are doing and tell your favorite Ardys story. To whomever appears in front of you. If you, like Ardys, prefer to be riding, I propose that when you stop for gas or whatever, you tell the next person who appears in front of you an Ardys story. I can see this happening all over the world. A fitting tribute to our dearest friend. Because you didn't have to know her well to be her friend. She had friends everywhere. Instantly.

And, if you'd like you can email me your story at [email protected] and I promise to share it with her family.

Voni Glaves
sMiling

Please copy and share the above. Her first favorite daughter, her favorite daughter and her other favorite daughter would love to have you join in.

FUNDRAISER for QUEENIE

Lone Star is collecting donations to help Ardys Kellerman's family in Rhode Island with the unexpected expenses associated with her loss. 110% of all donations received will be used to help Ardys' family with the costs of closing up her residence here in Texas and returning her personal property to her daughters. Ardys had many friends all over the United States. Please share this fundraising request with those friends who may not see it here. Any donation, large or small will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Please send your donations to the following address:

Queenie c/o Robert Krull

Lone Star BMW / Triumph

10600 N Lamar Blvd

Austin, TX 78753

Please make your checks payable to: Robert Krull