RIP Beemerdons

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was so cool the woman at the mortuary let Duchess come into the service! Today on the way home it was beautiful weather, so as we have learned, enjoy every day ya can as it can all be over too soon. We went to Sedona had lunch & then went on a magnificent hike! Don so loved our state 0f Arizona! Now to work on Don's farewell & my trip videos...

24369870661_9ba5782fd5_c.jpg

I have a little story I would like to share with everyone. There is a gift for all of us. Don spent several years creating it. As time goes on we all look back and remember. For some of us it will be a photo, or a statement. For others it could be a drink or food maybe even an event. We will have a pang of heartbreak as we recall those that are not with us. Then we will smile or maybe a chuckle sometimes even a tear. Those memories are a gift. They hurt right now and they will hurt in the future. They are the impact someone has had on your life. Enjoy these gifts they are yours. Go forward, live a little, laugh a lot and continue to work on the gift you are to others.
Joe
Yes, Joe... the loss never really goes away... it just becomes a part of you as well as the wonderful memories... the scars of the heart.

thanks for putting that up, missing the funereal will bug me for a while. It's my fault for not knowing sooner but I don't come around much any more since one of my posts was censored by the baby sitters in charge, for no real reason except they disagreed with me. What ever, it's their sandbox.

Thanks Marc, good job.

I've seen the presentation of the flag many times in movies and newsreel, always brings a lump to my throat.

Seeing it in real life though was a real tear jerker ...

Great video Marc. I have presented many flags to families and been there as it was presented for my father. It was a beautiful presentation to Seth and Donna. Thank you for capturing it.

Steve

Thanks for sharing this very beautiful remembrance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.