RIP Gleno

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whip

Reaction score
track_day100.gif

Gleno
Glen Earl McIntosh
1961 - 2007
------

Gleno was a member here as well as another board I visit. He was killed on his way home from dinner last week.

Accident Report.

________________________________________________________________________________

BOULDER CITY ACCIDENT

Collision with minivan kills motorcyclist

A 45-year-old Boulder City man was killed just after 9 p.m. Tuesday when the motorcycle he was driving collided with a minivan on American Pacific Drive, just west of Gibson Road, Henderson police said.

The man was identified as Glen Earl McIntosh by the Clark County coroner's office.

McIntosh was heading east on American Pacific when a minivan exited from a private driveway and tried to cross American Pacific to head west, police said.

McIntosh could not stop in time and slammed into the minivan, police said. He was wearing a helmet.

McIntosh was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.

The minivan was driven by Elizabeth Faiman, 43, of Henderson, police said. She volunteered to take a blood test. No citation or arrest was made.

The accident is the third traffic-related fatality in Henderson this year.

Videos (not done by me)...I'm too stupid to know how.

https://www.russellisa.com/video/GlenoMemorial.wmv

More info....and Love

https://bmwsporttouring.com/ubbthreads/show...e=0&fpart=1

I will miss him.

Whip

Last edited by a moderator:
No good to see a friend go. Condolences to the family. It's sad to see any member of the motorcycle community loose their life. Will send my prayers out.

Whip,

So sorry for the loss of your friend. Judging by the YOUTUBE tribute that was done, he lived a good life with lots of friends....May he Rest In Peace.

Chris

Who can ever forget this famous photo or his avatar?

Shocker%201.jpg

Ooof. This hurts. This is happening all too often. RIP Gleno. Condolences to the family and friends.

My condolences to Gleno's family. He was loved.

Gleno is the reason I wear a one piece stitch. Thanks, Gleno.

I'll miss ya.

R.I.P.

It's bad enough to hear of a fellow motorcyclist passing, but it is even worse when it is someone I know, even though it is only through his posts here. My condolences to Gleno's family. Hard to believe that no citations were issued.

Sorry to hear the news. Condolences to family and friends.

Sounds like the van pulled in front and cut-off his lane..... no citation?!?

Damn. This is no good. :(

He didn't post here a lot, and hasn't been around for many months, but I remember the guy used to like his farkles on his FJR.

RIP, Gleno. :(

Y'all may remember some of these photos of him, too:

gleno10.jpg

Gleno5.jpg

gleno9.jpg

gleno11.jpg

Gleno1.jpg

Hard to believe that no citations were issued.
Just because no cites have yet been issued, doesn't mean there won't be charges filed later. There will be a thorough investigation, and most likely the report will be forwarded to the appropriate prosecuting authority, along with a recommendation on which charges to file, if any.

That sucks! From his posts he seemed like a good guy, pass along condolences to his family. :rip_1:

Hard to believe that no citations were issued.
Just because no cites have yet been issued, doesn't mean there won't be charges filed later. There will be a thorough investigation, and most likely the report will be forwarded to the appropriate prosecuting authority, along with a recommendation on which charges to file, if any.

Unfortunately it is commonly not a crime to murder a motorcyclist because "Those crazy bikers deserve it". :angry:

:rip_1: What major suckage! Sometimes I wish I didn't log on and read....how sad for the family and friends. We all suffer the loss of a good person and fellow rider. Dang...dang it all to the max.

Just because no cites have yet been issued, doesn't mean there won't be charges filed later.
Some people believe in fate, others believe in luck and some believe in kharma. I believe there is a judge of the whole universe and even though nothing may be done on this orb there will be a day.......

I believe there is a judge of the whole universe and even though nothing may be done on this orb there will be a day.......
Because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. Be the spirit, walk the talk. Roll them bones, and may the force be with you.

Gleno was the guy who walked away from a 130mph getoff.

gear_1.jpg

The moral of this story (besides the fact that I don't really wheelie anymore) is that a 'Stitch definitely and without question saved my ass....I'm here to tell you this......buy the best, cry once
Word to your Skooter. There's no arguin' with a dead man. :rip_1: :bye2:

Always a sad day when we hear of another loss in our community! Our hearts and prayers go out to his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.