RIP Richard

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for making that difficult post, Bob. Thoughts and prayers go out to Richard, his family, you and the rest of his friends....

It is very sad and sorry to hear about the passing of a fellow FJR rider.

My condolences go to all his family and friends.

There, but by the grace of God, go I.

Prayers sent.

Tragic, tragic news. Please send my most heartfelt condolences to Farkles family. I always cringe when I see news like this, Heidi

Rest In Peace Richard...

Thoughts and prayers are with the family.

-MD

Thanks for posting this Bob. My deepest condolences to you and all of Richard's family and friends.

RIP Richard!

A sad loss for the FJR community, but an even more difficult loss for the close friends and family.

It is hard enough to go back and find a rider down, but I have never experienced going back to find the rider seriously injurred. I cannot imagine the difficulty for the group, as everyone tries to fit an explanation, and wonders what could we have done differently?

What has happened, has happened, and nothing can reverse it. Truly sad....

Takes me back many years to a similar event. I remember the total shock and utter disbelief / denial.

Deepest simpathy from Graham and Sue in Manchester UK.

It is hard to understand why I am so upset about a person I have never met. I am very very upset and sad. My heart goes out to his family. My empathy for what you went through that day when you found your sweep and friend down hard.

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.