RIP Tom Melchild/Cal24Master

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The world is a little bit darker without Tom in it. I'm going to miss that boy.

Rest in Peace Tom, Ride Heaven's Roads Forever. You were a True Inspiration to our Motorcycle Community and will be sorely Missed. Brother, Godspeed!

Just posted:

Save the date - May 16th!
Plans are underway for a celebration of Tom on Saturday, May 16th. Logistics are still being worked out, but we will likely meet at Tom's house in San Jose at 7 AM for a ride, meeting up for a meal and party starting mid-day. Without any doubt, this will be a party, it will be kid and family friendly, and it will be memorable. Kaarin (Tom's daughter) will be looking for volunteers as it gets closer, and I'm sure she will have no trouble gathering them from this group.

His daughter, Kaarin, has an Evite here that anyone can RSVP to (you don't have to be logged into or sign up on the site). She is still working on a venue but trying to get a head count. So if you would like to join in the fun, please RSVP there. B)

Can't make it but I'll be thinking of Tom that day. His dance at the man boob contest where Radman beat him out for the new tires during WFO5 in Reno comes to mind, I still laugh about that. Tom was a good guy!

RIP Tom, I never met Tom, but I can tell he was a great guy, just looking at pictures.

This is jolly Tom during the WFO-1 we held in Healdsburg, CA in 2013. He and his enthusiasm and good nature will be sorely missed. I can picture him at the top of the hill, grinning down on us.

411526300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts