Rockingham, NC Rockingham Sport Cycle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Toro

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
Rockingham Sport Cycle is a high volume dealer on the southeast side of Charlotte, NC.

They have had a strong eBay presence for at least 8 years (my first experience with them was when a friend bought an ST1300 via fly and ride in 2008).

I was recently looking at end of season deals on Kawasaki ZX1400Rs, and on a whim I checked eBay and ran across their listings.

Their eBay BIN prices are OTD prices. You will have to pay title and sales tax back home, but they are not adding doc fees, transportation, delivery, assembly, etc.

Their pencil is pretty sharp. They are not a Yamaha dealer, but they have Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, and maybe a few others.

My sales person was Keith. I showed up with the money at the agreed on time, and paperwork was completed and the bike was loaded onto my trailer in less than an hour.

The bike has been perfect. A greater joy to ride than I'd expected.

I don't know if there really are 200 ponies in there, but it acts like there could be.

Keith said they'd sold 100 Concours a year for the last five years. And that they'd delivered 18 bikes on the day I took delivery of mine. I'd say they know what they're doing.

If they have something you're interested in, they're worth a look. My experience with them was very positive.