Russel Cycle Products

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devanator

Reaction score
Looked back on 3-4 pages and didn't see anyone that listed Russel so I thought I would put my plug in for them. Awesome job on the the seat. Like most people have talked about them. And talk about quick. They said two week turn around and it was less than that by a couple days along with very good quality. With out a break in period yet its hard to tell about any changes I would do. But it feels great just sitting on it right now. I'll let others pipe in below but I think I'm going to love it.

devanator

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree. Very easy to deal with. A phone call to confirm they got my details and seat.

My seat came back ASAP.

My only fault, and mine alone is I didn't send the rear half of the seat as well. So they look different. But at the time I wanted to keep it more water proof for the time being.

I got the same pattern as Warchild.... lots of stichings! Did get the cover to protect it in rain.

I will ride with it like that this summer and listen for comments and decide whether I want to get it to match the front half.

Very willing to do business with them again!

Fantastic customer service.

I e-mailed the day of my build date to ask if they would include a rain cover I forgot to order. The reply was that it shipped out the day before but she would mail me one. It arrived the day before the seat! They charged the original invoice/card with out any more hassle than that.

I haven't been able to try the seat yet but if it is as good as it feels in the garage, than I fully recommend them.