• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Russell Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bounce

Chicks Dig Scars
Staff member
Reaction score
If you missed out on the last Russell group buy, someone on another list announced that they've been talked Heather into doing another one.

I am not arranging this. I am not participating in this (I already have my Russell). Do not contact me. - Bounce

Heather, at Russell Day-Long, has agreed to another group buy, beginning November 2 through November 30. The deal is 10% off if we get 25 orders, and 20% off if we get 50 orders. The maximum number of orders that we can get on this deal is 60.
If you are SERIOUSLY interested, please email me with your intentions, so we all can know just what discount we will get. I will post a list periodically so you'll know if you're in the buy. Remember, the last group buy was just a month or two ago for 100 seats, and it sold out within weeks, so if you're ready for this seat, contact me now.

Info on the seats at https://www.day-long.com

Howard

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't heard anything back from Howard yet. Hope to.

Thanks for the tip anyhow, Bounce.

As with all GB's. You can't hit the higher discount without the participation. Contact the organizer, DLL and let him know you're interested. When the numbers get up there, jump.

Sorry folks, I've been out of town for the weekend.

I just sent an email to those of you whose names I have. If you haven't received this email, please email me so I can get your name on the list.

As of now, we have 25 definite yeses or most likely yeses.

Spread the word, so we can get the 50 we need for the 20% discount.

If you are even thinking about getting a Russell seat, now is the time. This is the 2nd group buy in the past two months, and I suspect that there will not be another group buy this winter. So, now's the time.

Howard

Heard from Howard today - Thanks for managing this, Howard! Hope we can get to the higher discount, too. There's just been way too much evidence that this is a great seat. I can't pass this up.

Thanks again...

Barry

Just sent Howard an email. I'm in for sure for a new passenger seat with wings for the missus.

Xmas will be coming a bit early for her this year... ;)

I am 100% in... I called Russell last week Did not expect another group buy this quick, and didn't want to wait.

Very Sweet! Sending you an email..

-Scotty

JustHoward, keep us up to date as to how many we have on board in case we need to hit other boards to get us over the 20% mark.