Ryan F9 - Short video on tire science

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my buddies here are also appreciative Ryan-F9 fans. His apparent youth may deceive ageists - his reasonable, pragmatic and informed views are almost always mean time well-spent.

Always puts a smile on my mug too.

punk.gif

Me and my buddies here are also appreciative Ryan-F9 fans. His apparent youth may deceive ageists - his reasonable, pragmatic and informed views are almost always mean time well-spent.Always puts a smile on my mug too.

punk.gif
I especially like how each video is a different format. If you ever get the chance to watch his video bio and how he posts these videos while still endorsing FortNine on-line store, it's worth the watch. Apparently he lives not far from me although I've never crossed paths with him.

That was a well spent 15 minutes. Interesting and entertaining. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, he's really maturing into some kind of Internet star - but without a manufactured set of "street kewl" adjectives/slang. His small film crew really does do some interesting things.

Fricken' guy - I'm jealous...