• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

S O L D ClearWater Lights. I have a set of Ericas and a set of Darlas. Excellent condition

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Folks; My New (to me) 2015ES came with enough lighting to mimic an ambulance. It had Ericas with the mirror mounts, and a set of Darlas mounted on the sides of the front fender. If you decide to purchase them, it includes the harness, dimmer, and hardware (specifically for mounding the Darlas and the dimmer. You can download an installation manual from Clearwater directly. If you're looking at this ad you know the quality of the products. The bike also has sets of led blinkers front and rear. They have multiple flashing patterns, it's crazy, but they're too much trouble to disassemble so I'm keeping them.

Also included is the yellow slip-on covers for the Darlas (I don't have the clear cover lenses).

I'm open to offers, but I would like to get $800 for the 4 lights with hardware delivered within the lower 48 states, or I'll see them separately, but only the Ericas will include the wiring harness and dimmer. 

Thank you for your interest. Barry

https://www.clearwaterlights.com/products/erica-yamaha-fjr-2    

https://www.clearwaterlights.com/products/darla-yamaha-fjr?variant=14274580447298

Are these 1st or 2nd gen?

I need to go check out dimensions, but I am possibly interested in the smallest ones.

Thank you!

Hi Pete, I'm assuming that the original owner had these installed in 2016, the Darlas would have been the smallest lights that existed at the time.

Any reason why you wouldn't leave the long-range lights (up by the mirrors) for reaching out farther for more reaction time?

Any reason why you wouldn't leave the long-range lights (up by the mirrors) for reaching out farther for more reaction time?
Cause I'd really rather have the funds back in my account. Shipping from San Francisco to the East Coast was expensive. Also the previous owner installed a set of heavy-duty LED Headlights with what looks like drivers and a relay, so I'm anxious to see how that works out.  Lastly, it's gonna be a little while before I'm on the 15es as my regular ride (I have Radio Howie's 04 to sell yet).  Any interest in that piece of Forum Nostalgia???