• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale S O L D - Parts and Farkles for Sale - S O L D

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I have the following parts and accessories for sale;

S O L D BACK OFF XP Brake light module along with a BACK OFF LED Light Bar $80 delivered within the lower 48 S O L D

SOLD
New In the Box GREEN DOT Cam Chain Tensioner, bought years ago, never installed. $95 delivered within the lower 48 SOLD

SOLD
ThrottleMeister Throttle locks (incomplete-needs rubber bushing and stud puller, I think) Bought these as parts and never got around to installing, my loss your gain. $42.00 each delivered (yes, lower 48) SOLD

Last edited:
Hi blastoff, do you still have the BackOff pieces available?

If so, could you please tell me if all LEDs work, and do you know if this would be compatible with a 2013 FJR?

thanks in advance,
John

Hi John: Yes they both worked when I put them away and they'll absolutely work on your gen 3.

Paypal to [email protected]

Please send me your mailing address, I'll let you know what the cost to Canada will be. I'll eat a portion of it, if it's not terrible, I'll eat it all. Thank you, Barry

Hey Bob, how the heck are you? I'm so sorry I keep missing your tech days. I look for them in May and you have em in April. I hope to get back there one day.
I'll PM you with Paypal info and I can ship them out on Friday. Peace and good health my friend. Barry

Hey Bob, how the heck are you? I'm so sorry I keep missing your tech days. I look for them in May and you have em in April. I hope to get back there one day.
I'll PM you with Paypal info and I can ship them out on Friday. Peace and good health my friend. Barry
PS: John never responded after Sunday AM, so it's yours if you want it.

Hi Barry , sorry for no
Hi John: Yes they both worked when I put them away and they'll absolutely work on your gen 3.

Paypal to [email protected]

Please send me your mailing address, I'll let you know what the cost to Canada will be. I'll eat a portion of it, if it's not terrible, I'll eat it all. Thank you, Barry
hi Barry, sorry for not getting back to you earlier — I’ll take the pieces if Bob hasn’t grabbed them, please let me know