Sac Mike's in an old age home ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MEM

Reaction score
During a visit to his doctor, Sac Mike asked him, "How do you determine whether or not a retiree should be put in an old age home?"

"Well," the doc said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the retiree and ask him or her to empty the bathtub"

"Oh, I understand," Mike said. "A normal person would use the bucket because it is bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug.

Do you want a bed near the window?"

:lol:

No worries Mike, we'll come visit you. Look for ride planning in Nocal to the old folks home. :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
....but they don't have normal bath tubs. They have those as-seen-on-TV things where you open the door to get in and out of the tub. The really decrepit will empty the water by opening the door, having forgetten that the water was still in there.

Well at least he'll know his "roomies"........ O'Keffee, Carver, Howie, an' Stanley
:jester:
May as well include Jer. It will be nice to be somewhere where we can just be ourselves.
Hola Miguel del El Sacramento, please try to get the six of us a room nearest the shuffleboard courts. That way we can watch The Babes bending over! I draw the line at doing any gal over 90 though!

All of this started and continued by Mary Ellen, aka: "Nurse Ratched".
Hmmmmm.....be very careful, gentlemen. :blink:
Don't be afraid of little ol' me, boyz :rolleyes:

nurse_ratched.jpg

All of this started and continued by Mary Ellen, aka: "Nurse Ratched".
Hmmmmm.....be very careful, gentlemen. :blink:
Don't be afraid of little ol' me, boyz :rolleyes:

nurse_ratched.jpg
Yes, I can see that you are ready to take good care of us. :dribble:

Of course, Don will be raising his hand to volunteer......Barry wants to be second. :eek:

[SIZE=8pt]Oh, please, Mary Ellen, hurt me, bite me, scratch me, inject me![/SIZE]

Oh, please, Mary Ellen, hurt me, bite me, scratch me, inject me!
Bend over, sweetie ;)

626690437_G6KZU-S.jpg
HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA and HUBBA! This is a historical first for your Papa Chuy: In almost sixty-two years of living, I have never before uttered an eight fold HUBBA, until this moment. I will have to shower with the washcloth on a back scratcher tonight!!!

HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA and HUBBA! This is a historical first for your Papa Chuy: In almost sixty-two years of living, I have never before uttered an eight fold HUBBA, until this moment. I will have to shower with the washcloth on a back scratcher tonight!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: