Sad News

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My condolences Ray.  Good thoughts headed your way.  I know this must be a very difficult time for you.  Remember all the good times.

Oh my friend, I'm so sorry to hear this... I know how hard the past couple of years have been for you both but I also know how much you loved each other... wish I had some magic words to make it any easier but I haven't been given that gift... sending you huge love and virtual hugs until I can get them to you in person.

People will say she's in a better place. And you knew it was coming. Yet the moment still strikes red hot and burns deep.  Bud, I'm am here when you need me. Not if, but when. Anytime. Love you both, Don.

Ray, I will say a prayer for you and your family.   Hope to see you soon.  I am sorry for your loss.   

Your friend, J

I'm really sorry to hear this, you do have my sincere condolences. 

If you want to converse with someone who's gone through a similar experience, please feel free to PM me. I don't know if it will help you at all, but the offer is there. 

Very sorry for your loss. I wish we all had magic wands that could take away the pain and leave only the wonderful memories.