Saddest Day of Our Lives...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AJ, condolences from my family to yours. Keep the good memories alive. Prayers coming your way.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. From the words in post I get the impression that you have become the man your father would be proud of.

Sorry for your loss. I lost my father in 1999. I understand what you're going through.

It's going to be alright. It's never going to be the same, but it is going to be alright.

Keep the Faith.

Hey HotRod. I don't know you and I don't know Patch, but I know what it feels like to love someone and lose them. My condolences to you and your family. Your dad sounds like a great guy and an inspiration to your family. God bless you all.

'Zilla,

Something tells me you *are* what you most admired and respected of your pops.

That is the essence of life well lived. What more could a Dad ask?

Sincere condolences,

Don
Wonderfully said Don, and our sentiments also.

Your Dad sounds like a great Man A.J. -- our thoughts go with you and your family.

Rog n Deb

I'm really sorry to hear about your dad. My condolences go out to you AJ and Patch and to your mother and sister. I lost my father when I was only 18 and he too was my best friend. A day hardly goes by when I don't think of him.

Dan

As everyone else has also said, condolences to you and your family. And it's ok to cry...especially in a situation such as this.

Zilla & family,

You have our sympathies for your loss. I lost my Mom in 1080 and Dad in 1996. Although I have never met you the good news that I have is that even though they are not with you physically they will always be with you in your heart. After all the years since my loss I still get thoughts of them especially when I have questions as to what I should do in life. Their words always come back to me when I need them It is very comforting. I am sure you will experience this same thing as time passes as it sounds like you had a really great and loving Dad. God bless you all.

Boomer

Mine struggled with cancer for several years and we still weren't ready when he went. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.