Saddlebag Lid

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That question should be posed to 'admin' as the nicknames assigned to your post level are provided by the board and not the user.
Well TWN, of course I know that, being the sprightly squid that I am. But it was much more fun to give you a little shit about the spelling error, and hey!! Guess what?? It's fixed now, boy that sure got done fast. If I ever think anything else needs to be fixed again, I'll be sure to let you know - you sure know how to get things done in a hurry. You know, I've got this old washing machine that's been broken for years, maybe you could just zip on by and use your Hooligan status to scare it into working right again! :ph34r: Take care bro - :D

I put on a fender extender and plastic welded it on permanently, I then filled in the seam and sanded smooth. It turned out absolutely perfect, looks stock. But it was a shit load of work to accomplish. Ohh, well it’s done.

Wha, wha, wha, WHAT?! No pics! Are you INSANE, man! Never, EVER add a post about a farkle without a picture or three! Fiddy lashes, for that!

@Windjammer,

Sorry, hommie, I don't do washers. Better call the Maytag man. I hear he has nothing to do... :p :lol: