• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Saddlebag Liners $50 shipped CONUS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BkerChuck

Second hand vegetarian
Reaction score
Set of saddlebag liners in very good / near excellent condition. No shoulder straps. These came with the 2013 FJR I bought in late November and I already had an extra set from my 2007 that was wrecked. All zippers work well and zipper pulls are in good shape. Shoulder straps were not with them so .....they're not included. Asking $50.00 shipped CONUS. Other than that PM me and I'll try to work with you. PayPal friends and family preferred.
P1280012-X2.jpg
P1280013-X2.jpg

These look like the Gen 2 liners but that's what came with this bike when I bought it and they all fit the same.

Set of saddlebag liners in very good / near excellent condition. No shoulder straps. These came with the 2013 FJR I bought in late November and I already had an extra set from my 2007 that was wrecked. All zippers work well and zipper pulls are in good shape. Shoulder straps were not with them so .....they're not included. Asking $50.00 shipped CONUS. Other than that PM me and I'll try to work with you. PayPal friends and family preferred.
P1280012-X2.jpg
P1280013-X2.jpg

These look like the Gen 2 liners but that's what came with this bike when I bought it and they all fit the same.
Bump