San Mateo Bike show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIGHLANDER

naewittyshitepostedeere
Reaction score
So who is going tis year ? Anyone ?/ Bueler ?? :unsure:

My goal is to see the new Tenere from Yamaha :clapping:

The promo code for $3 off of a ticket is "grouprides". :)

Thanks, Dave. Yeh, that's always a fun day. I never seem to get there early enough to sign up for a ride on one of the fun bikes. There area always lots of cruisers available, but, you know. Remember: pass on the anti-fog crap.

Maybe a breakfast meet in my neck of the woods with the NCAL folks Saturday, to honor me and celebrate my birthday the 21st, then toodle on down to San Mateo. Get there around 11AM.

I hope to be there Dave. Not sure if I'm working at the helmet and leather check but our group of CMA'ers will be checking in gear for free once again. Nice to not have to leave your gear on the bike or carry anythnig around during the event. We have two sites for storage and a booth inside the show. Stop by and see us either way. Be safe, PM. <><

Hey Dave,

Test Ride the new Yamaha Super Tenere

Now you can experience the thrill of the new Super Tenere at the San Mateo International Motorcycle Show at the San Mateo County Expo Center.

Head to the Yamaha Display area to get in on the action - no reservation required, first come - first served.

Demo hours are as follows:

Saturday, November 20 9:00 AM ~ 4:00 PM

Sunday, November 21 9:00 AM ~ 4:00 PM

I'll be there, I have some shopping to do to outfit my new ride.
hyper.gif

I'll be leaving Livermore around 3PM friday.

For day 2, my good buddy Brian (FJRONAMISSION) and I will be catching a early breakfast Saturday morning in San Jose so we will be there when they open.

Brodie

New discount code, get tickets for $10. Only good for today until 4pm, online.

Code is "10TIX"