Santa Barbara 101 South bound 11AM

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Epperson

Reaction score
You were on a Blue FJR and I was in a "platinum" Murano South bound just before Storke Road. Would'd loved to be on my '07 but....

Looks like you had a great day for a ride. Ain't it just s*tty living in Kalifornia......

You were on a Blue FJR and I was in a "platinum" Murano South bound just before Storke Road. Would'd loved to be on my '07 but....
Looks like you had a great day for a ride. Ain't it just s*tty living in Kalifornia......
Weren't me Roy, but you know, ........tomorrow would be a great day to ride to the coast

and work on a sunburn. Wonder if they're doin' that in Michigan? -giggle-

Weren't me Roy, but you know, ........tomorrow would be a great day to ride to the coast

Just got out of bed here in Santa Barbara, sun's coming up, Channel Islands are clear as a bell, the forecasted temp is 60 (feels like 65) ......... Just another "marginal day" here in Kalifornia...... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Shesh I wish I'd rode the bike down.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Just got out of bed here in Santa Barbara, sun's coming up, Channel Islands are clear as a bell, the forecasted temp is 60 (feels like 65) ......... Just another "marginal day" here in Kalifornia...... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Shesh I wish I'd rode the bike down.......
Roy Epperson & Old Michael: I've Bustanut joker's phone number, if you have camera phones, we can send pics to the icebox!

It was terrible out here, I had to choose between doing some yard work or riding.... I guess the trees will just have wait when the weather drops to the low 50's. I didn't make to the coast but was out in the foothills.

Don't you guys have an earthquake, mud slide or wild fire to go attend to? ;) :lol:

Oh, and a [SIZE=24pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS! [/SIZE]