Santa Barbara

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe TwoWheelNut lives in Santa Barbara area.

He is at WFO-6 in Utah right now.

There are lots of others in SoCal - they may pop their heads up and announce their presence - or maybe not! :assassin:

Be careful about what you ask for... you might not like what you get!

No, seriously... Mr. TwoWheelNut (aka Barney Fife) is a Santa Barbarian. He is at the WFO right now.

I'm located in Bakersfield. Several other folks from nearby. We had a pretty good group ride several weeks ago to scenic Creston, CA and dined at the 'EAT' establishment!

Hey, me too. I am in Bakersfield. Did I see a post of an FJR sighting on Hwy 58 a while ago? Coulda been me. I travel up that way a bit.

Be careful about what you ask for... you might not like what you get!
No, seriously... Mr. TwoWheelNut (aka Barney Fife) is a Santa Barbarian. He is at the WFO right now.

I'm located in Bakersfield. Several other folks from nearby. We had a pretty good group ride several weeks ago to scenic Creston, CA and dined at the 'EAT' establishment!

Be careful about what you ask for... you might not like what you get!No, seriously... Mr. TwoWheelNut (aka Barney Fife) is a Santa Barbarian. He is at the WFO right now.I'm located in Bakersfield. Several other folks from nearby. We had a pretty good group ride several weeks ago to scenic Creston, CA and dined at the 'EAT' establishment!
I have some very good friends in Bakersfield, check out Pappy's restrauant.
Hey, me too. I am in Bakersfield. Did I see a post of an FJR sighting on Hwy 58 a while ago? Coulda been me. I travel up that way a bit.
Be careful about what you ask for... you might not like what you get!No, seriously... Mr. TwoWheelNut (aka Barney Fife) is a Santa Barbarian. He is at the WFO right now.I'm located in Bakersfield. Several other folks from nearby. We had a pretty good group ride several weeks ago to scenic Creston, CA and dined at the 'EAT' establishment!
ok, thanks

I was born in SB & my dad lives in Goleta.

Well let me know next time you are in town. Does your Dad ride?
Will do. My dad is 80 and the first and last time he "rode" was on the back of my '77 CB550F after I purchased it brand new. My mom...if she was still alive would ride in a second. A Nebraska farm girl with 6 brothers...all of them rode. And she could whup most of them if she wanted to.

This thread is one of the reasons we have the Member Map. Feel free to read the instructions at the bottom on how to be added.

Yeah, I thought I'd go downtown, but the boys from Oxnard were sharing bullets and knives. Surf Dog, for me. ;) I stayed home and cleaned the bugs and grime off the FJR and Strom. They're both happily gay, now.