Sell my 05' FJR!!!!????

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddawg46

Reaction score
I need to buy a trailer for weekend camping. I have 4 bikes. My FJR, FZ6, Bandit 1200, and Ducati Monster S2R 800. Now here is my problem..... The FJR is the only bike worth enough to get me a trailer. The FZ6 is a blast along with the Ducati. My bandit is a tinker supe-up bike and not worth much. The FJR is the best bike I have ever owned. The worst part is my wife thinks I shouldn't sell any of them. So tell me i'm crazy for even thinking of selling the FJR. Whats a poor boy to do?

It is obvious that your wife is thinking with a clear mind so just do what you are told. :yahoo:

You're crazy :D

Out of curiosity, would the insurance(registration,etc) savings combined with the cash from the sale of the other three bikes be enough?

It's clear that you should either abort the camping or sell all your other worldly possesions until you get enough for your trailer.

Keep the FJR!

Let me see if I understand this correctly:

1. You have FOUR bikes

2.. You want a trailer for them really bad

3. Your wife WANTS you to KEEP all FOUR bikes

Wow, I thought my wife was being generous when she let me have two bikes. Forget the trailer, you are one lucky guy!

I don't know why you need both an FZ-6 and the Monster. Sell one of those.

In the meantime, if I didn't already have a wife like yours, I would take her! :clapping:

Dude, what kind of question is this? I would crawl naked across I-5 and the Gobi desert on crushed glass to have a wife like yours! Come on man, keep the bikes and the wife!! PM. <>< :rolleyes:

I need to buy a trailer for weekend camping. I have 4 bikes. My FJR, FZ6, Bandit 1200, and Ducati Monster S2R 800. Now here is my problem..... The FJR is the only bike worth enough to get me a trailer. The FZ6 is a blast along with the Ducati. My bandit is a tinker supe-up bike and not worth much. The FJR is the best bike I have ever owned. The worst part is my wife thinks I shouldn't sell any of them. So tell me i'm crazy for even thinking of selling the FJR. Whats a poor boy to do?
In a moment of weakness, I listed my FJR for sale because I "needed" cash for something else and I have another bike. I knew I couldn't go through with it the minute I saw a prospective buyer climb off his lame-a$$ honda shadow, drool all over my studhorse, then fondle it like it was already his. I cancelled the ad the next day.