Seller's remorse = 2016 FJR1300A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellerophon

Reaction score
I sold my '08 AE last spring and almost immediately regretted it. I rectified my oversight today by buying a '16 A. I thought about the ES, but did not feel the need for electronic adjustment. The bike is still in the crate and I'll pick it up this coming Tuesday. As one would expect, I am more than excited. I'll post some first impressions soon. As they always say, "this post is worthless without pictures".

IMG_0891_zpsvkq4qhsg.jpg

IMG_0890_zpsl3bnfpyv.jpg

IMG_0889_zps3hfnpdih.jpg

And lastly, I can't forget the '08, Gone, but not forgotten.

IMG_0912.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! I regretted selling my 06 the minute I watched it ride off in the sunset. Never got over it and like you got another one, but I much later than you. That 16 model looks to be pretty sweet. Enjoy!

Bellerophon,

End of last summer I picked up a used (4300 miles) 2014 ES from your neck of the woods. (Caldwell). Now I wish I had waited for a 2016. Enjoy and let us know what you think of the 6 speed.

Congrats! That is one sweet looking machine even just sitting there in the crate. You're gonna have to post some first ride reports for us.

Lookin good. About 14 months ago my 06 became a Tenere. That new 16 in cobalt blue has sure looks great. Enjoy your new ride.

Congrats on your new toy and welcome back to the madness! (In March no less)

You sir may be the first on the forum to actually take delivery of a 2016. Will the weather up in Idaho allow you to ride it now?

Latest posts