• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Sena 50S for sale $200 SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

its just rain

Reaction score
I'm selling my '19 Goldwing DCT Bagger so all the accessories have to go (I'm giving up riding). As you can well imagine I have a lot of stuff. I don't want to clog
up the system with it all these two pictures are enough for now. Some of the other items are: a Garmin 595 power cord, HJC RPHA 90S helmet, Garmin TPMS Sensors, Cortech Tail Bag, 2 Overboard Dry Bags ( a 40 l. and an 80 l.), summer gloves, Gerbing heated gloves, cooling vest, tire repair kit, oil filter wrench, Ram mounts, Ram Extensions, Gerber heated jacket with a single controller, rain pants (Tourmaster and Klim, both size 36), Olympia Vented summer jacket AG5 size L, Olympia Long Waterproof Jacket size XL, and a cargo net. There is more but if you are as bored as I am by now, that's enough! I have pictures and prices for all the other stuff, send me a note and I'll get them to you.

Thanks,

Garry Carlin

Attachments

• sena 2.jpg
    sena 2.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 0
  • sens.jpg
    sens.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: