SEO Ramble 2018

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attending from Dayton, OH. Have a room booked from Thursday May 3 with checkout on Sun May 6. Looking for roommate to share.

Norm Kern

[email protected]
Hey Norm. I'm still looking for a roommate!
Would be glad to room with you, Allen. Haven't seen you for quite a while and it will be fun to catch up!

Are you arriving Thursday? Since you'd be coming from Indy, you could meet me in Dayton and ride a fun backroads route over to Marietta with me.

Please confirm and I will cancel my own room.

Norm Kern

Last edited by a moderator:
Attending from Dayton, OH. Have a room booked from Thursday May 3 with checkout on Sun May 6. Looking for roommate to share.

Norm Kern

[email protected]
Would be glad to room with you, Allen. Haven't seen you for quite a while and it will be fun to catch up!

Are you arriving Thursday? Since you'd be coming from Indy, you could meet me in Dayton and ride a fun backroads route over to Marietta with me.

Norm Kern
Keep your room, I didn't reserved one!

Norm Kern

[email protected]

Norm Kern
Got you covered. Put you down as a roommate then?

Norm

Norm Kern

[email protected]

Norm Kern
Got you covered. Put you down as a roommate then?

Norm
Yep! I will arrive Thur and leave Sun.

Norm, planning to bring any union bolt thingies? Heidi would like to buy one.

Cripe!

I have an idear: since there's gonna be so many folks attending who may or may not know each other, if you have a name badge from a previous gathering - EOM, NAFO, CFR, wuddever - bring it. We did this at the first NERDS.

Cripe!
I have an idear: since there's gonna be so many folks attending who may or may not know each other, if you have a name badge from a previous gathering - EOM, NAFO, CFR, wuddever - bring it. We did this at the first NERDS.
Sorry,.... Witness Protective Services pointedly advised me against doing this sort of thing years ago.