SEO Ramble 2018

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="zzzzip" data-cid="1394448" data-time="1524100954"><p>

Omnimo and I are not going to make it this year. Maybe next year.</p></blockquote>

Dang it. I was looking forward to meeting Omnimo and gaining a little more zzzzip wizdom.

I've had a family issue come up and I can't make SEO. I was set to share a room with Ambercrombie FJR Thurs through Sun (4 nights). So, if you are interested, let me and Kevin know. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a family issue come up and I can't make SEO. I was set to share a room with Ambercrombie FJR Thurs through Sun (4 nights). So, if you are interested, let me and Kevin know. Thanks.
Like Griff said, I'll have an extra bed available if anyone is looking.

Making good on my New Years resolution , ( to ride more ) I'am going to Ramble !!! Have to run the old Weiner Wagon on friday, but should be able to get there some time friday night .Really looking forward to meeting all of you .I'll be the one with the mustard stain on his shirt. PS ..you guys are on your own for lunch!!

It looks like Tues. is going to be the best riding day this week.

I will be going down early in the day. If anyone needs a road reconed or wants to tag along , post up.

Does anyone need a roommate for Friday & Saturday? Or does anyone what to share a room ,I already have one booked?

Does anyone need a roommate for Friday & Saturday? Or does anyone what to share a room ,I already have one booked?
gvogel with three posts. Looks like we got us a newbie to buy the beer boys and girls. Just kidding,,,, sort of. I can't wait to meet you in Marietta and I wish you good luck in finding a room mate.

Did any of the kind rocket surgeons put together any GPX files of Marietta area for lost idiots like me to follow?

There are a couple of people that had their roomies back out over in the other sandbox. (FJriders.com/ regional, weekends,camping & rambles/midwest-think you need to be a member to view this area) looking for fill ins. Looks like they already have rooms booked, too. I suspect someone needs to cancel their reservation if you troll up someone. Beyond that, be meeting you this weekend.

Kevin, not so sure any .gpx files were created. I've half assedly been paying attention to thread progression & haven't seen any. I intend to drop in behind someone that knows where the hell they're going. See you this weekend meester!

Family issues are causing me to cancel my attendance this year. Hope you hooligans have a blast!