SEO Thurs. and Fri.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a glorious 680 mile two days.

Denny and Joe are two of the best friends and riding buddies anybody could ever share a motorcycle ride with, (Even if they are both politically

challenged.)

Ray,I wish you could have hung around for the last few hours,we had a clear shot for the best part of 147.We had the whole hill going down into Bellaire to ourselves...a rare and beautiful thing.An early dinner at Bealsville Diner was pretty tasty too!

Thanks for a fun couple of days,it's always a blast riding and b.s.ing with you guys.

Next year most likely u can add two more feejers to the frequent flyer list to destination seo :)

Next year most likely u can add two more feejers to the frequent flyer list to destination seo :)
You're welcome to join us.I look forward to riding with you.So what did you think of the FJR on your first full day of riding?Is it a keeper for you?

Next year most likely u can add two more feejers to the frequent flyer list to destination seo
smile.png
You're welcome to join us.I look forward to riding with you.So what did you think of the FJR on your first full day of riding?Is it a keeper for you?
yes just one ride and i am loving it The only reason if i would sell it is if i get the notion that i would be able to quit riding
biggrin.png
(this is the third rebound after selling all bikes ) The problem is i thought i would be a sane safe mature rider with a heavier bike and the main reason for going with fjr, but still ended up riding like a mad man, i was not proud of to tell my 2 yr old son at the end of the day. And the main problem is fjr is so much fun to ride like that and still has more to give. Its like my old beloved vfr but with more heft oomph and fun factor plus rewarding since your putting the big beast through its pace.

so short answer is " i love it " love it to the point i might be keeping this around for a bit and thinking of upgrading the suspension and need to sort out the low throttle burst of the 2006.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts