SEOR 2018?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Toro Joe

FYYFF
Reaction score
I guess we can start the discussion, any interest in doing it at the same hotel as last year? I thought the place worked out pretty well, considering they had a bar/restaurant on site, and the price was not bad either. I will contact the hotel to see what kind of deal we can get. As in years past, I think the first weekend in May works. So who's in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Limited vacation always, but worse than usual this year due to some other family commitments.

I have one day to spend on either EOM or SEOR in 2018.

Sunday ride home from EOM is 10 hours and includes Toledo and Cincinnati (Ugh). From SEOR is 6 hours. Think I'll be a wussy and see what's happening in Ohio this year.

Thanks for planning this out Joe.

Don.

FYI...just waiting to hear back from the sales manager, about whether they can accommodate our group for the dates, and what the rate will be. I'll keep you all posted, once I get her reply.

Limited vacation always, but worse than usual this year due to some other family commitments. I have one day to spend on either EOM or SEOR in 2018.

Sunday ride home from EOM is 10 hours and includes Toledo and Cincinnati (Ugh). From SEOR is 6 hours. Think I'll be a wussy and see what's happening in Ohio this year.

Thanks for planning this out Joe.

Don.
Don, nothing but flat, straight and boring roads in SEO...but I do think you'll enjoy them. Hope to see you in May.

I'll be retired by then. Guess I finally have no excuse? (if you'll have me along that is) :unsure: I always wanted to see these roads from the locals; eyes.

(subscribed)
The more the merrier, Fred. Hope to see you in May...just bring some good cigars, and bourbon.