• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Sergeant seat for Gen 1... SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garyahouse

newbs need the forum
Reaction score
Posting this for a friend. He's selling the Sergeant seat that I bought on this forum a few years back as he's replaced it with a RDL seat. The Sergeant is in near perfect condition and has both a document holder and a circular shaped "stuff" holder built in. It's two piece seat and can be removed and installed effortlessly. Significantly more comfortable than either the stock seat or the Corbin that it replaced. Selling for 125 plus shipping.
Untitled by gary house, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I had a Sergeant on my Gen I. Big big improvement over stock. Somebody should jump on it.
Thanks for the input fellas. It served me well until I sold the bike to my buddy Mark. He's enjoying his new RDL seat, so it's time for the Sergeant to find a new home. And Sacramento: I share your love for Photobucket and their latest greedy corporate decisions. Hope they self destruct because of their new business model.

Thanks for the input fellas. It served me well until I sold the bike to my buddy Mark. He's enjoying his new RDL seat, so it's time for the Sergeant to find a new home. And Sacramento: I share your love for Photobucket and their latest greedy corporate decisions. Hope they self destruct because of their new business model.
I'm Interested...Please PM me.
Thanks!

Just my luck.
I was looking for a sargent seat for a while then gave up. Everybody said it would next to impossible to find one for a Gen 1.
They said that i would never find a used one They said
So about two months ago Sargent was making them for the Gen1 again so
I ordered one (FULL RETAIL)

Good luck with sale.

Just after midnight very early this morning, a forum member PM'd me wanting the seat. It's been a really busy day, sorry I didn't post anything until just now. Anyway, I responded first thing this morning and we have a sale pending. I'm still putting together final shipping numbers. In the event something goes wrong, I'll contact other interested parties on this thread in the order they were received: but it looks like it's sold. Sorry fellas.
Gary

Just a last thought--and I only just heard about this outfit that was claimed to be a very (comparatively) low-cost shipping option. Pirateship.com. I don't remember where I saw something about it, probably one of these motorcycle forums. Maybe even here. If you try it, I hope you'll post what you find about it. Lot of motorcycle stuff is damn bulky. And expensive to ship.

Just a last thought--and I only just heard about this outfit that was claimed to be a very (comparatively) low-cost shipping option. Pirateship.com. I don't remember where I saw something about it, probably one of these motorcycle forums. Maybe even here. If you try it, I hope you'll post what you find about it. Lot of motorcycle stuff is damn bulky. And expensive to ship.
Thank you. Two things I learned: USPS wanted 81.00 to ship that seat. But I have a friend that has a commercial UPS account. He volunteered to help out and it was less than half that much to ship. Seat will be on its way tomorrow to East Texas.