• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seth Laam Custom Seat with Backrests and Glove Box

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattInVA

Reaction score
Howdy, I recently purchased a 2005 FJR1300A that came with a custom seat (built by Seth Laam) and two backrests, one of which has a small trunk. Although the seat looks and feels great, I found I prefer the stock seat. I guess I'm odd that way. And, well, selling this seat would help recharge my bank account after buying the FJR.

I'd like to get $400 for the seat. For sake of comparison, a new seat of this quality would be over $600 without the two backrests and compartment.

Photo Album

Thank You, Matt

Well, apparently no one is interested in this seat for $400. And, apparently, I don't have enough of a posting history to update the price in the original post. Hence, in this reply I am lowering the price to $340. Thank You, Matt

Hi Matt; I have an 04 and hate the stock seat. I have no need for the backrest or the trunk. I suspect either will will fit a corbin saddle (they look pretty similar).

I'll PM you for the seats, since we're somewhat close shipping shouldn't be a killer. If you want, I'll even throw in my stock seats in-case you want to resell them  or send them to a seat builder. Lemme know what you think. Thanks, Baz