SFO 2014 - May 29th thru June 1st at The Hub

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopping outside of Memphis to get out of the rain.

FJRBandit, Craigsregs, Winewhisperer, Pegsparks

SFO201405.jpg

The mighty FJR's lined up waiting on the roads to dry.

SFO201409.jpg

The Man from Down Under, Festar, and his mate Kevin who sold the FJR to him. Festar brought his "A" game with him. Excellent rider on top of the fact that he was on a new bike and on the wrong side of the side of the road(for him).

SFO201411.jpg

LA2Wheeler, FJRBandit, Festar, Winewhisperer, Pegsparks, Craigsregs, Kevin from Springfield

SFO201412.jpg

Taking a break down by the river.

SFO201414.jpg

Getting ready for a lunch break.

SFO201415.jpg

Sevens0n contemplating the meaning of it all.

SFO201416.jpg

Stopped at the Olde English Inn in Holister, outside of Branson for a cold beer. Tough looking bunch.

SFO201420.jpg

Sharing a little contact info and rehashing the day's adventure.

SFO201421.jpg

The way to officially end the day for the ride back to the Hub. Damn good beer.

SFO201422.jpg

Home safe and sound...

Thanks for the pics and awesome write ups guys. Having technical problems posting pics, so "more to come"... Had a great time as usual

Brian.....

Don't forget the first annual Thursday night "Light Off" Mike takes the victory in the center lane, Regs a close second on the outside, Bandit also ran.

First night out in Missouri...$23 /night
punk.gif
FOR SALE ????

Yes... CFO Arkansas has pie!!!

And some scenery, even on a "Rainy Friday"
smile.png

Just getting there is a good time. Through southern central Missouri.

Never hurts to be polite when your on the road....

Lake of the Ozarks

No Rain all the way home... Just a few bugs
weirdsmiley.gif
Like had to stop every 20 miles to clean the visor.

That's about it for me. If anyone would like a copy of the push mountain video, I'll get it to you somehow.

A 3mb file??? how do I do that ?? (PM me)

Thanks a ton to all who were there. Hope I can make it next fall for the REDUX

Best whishes....Cheers

Brian

Don't forget the first annual Thursday night "Light Off" Mike takes the victory in the center lane, Regs a close second on the outside, Bandit also ran.

First night out in Missouri...$23 /night
punk.gif
FOR SALE ????

As for the "Light Off", I have to say what ever the hell that is Mike has on the front of the Tenere' had to be stolen from a 747! You talk about turning night into day... WOW! Regs' Krista's are freakin' sweet. I had never seen those "in action" but for the money, those have to be the best value. Me, well, I'm just stuck with my lil' ol' PIAA 1100x... They may not light up the night sky, but I can tell you, the number of people that have pulled out in front of me when they're on has dropped to almost nil. The "night off" was a lot of fun, as was the entire SFO. You guys are awesome!

While Brian may have found the best bargain priced motel in MO, when you consider the local entertainment included, we found the best value priced motel in MS!
_stripper__by_black13roses.gif

As a matter of fact, I just found a picture of Pegsparks, in disguise, making it rain!

StrippersLuda.jpg

Thanks to all you guys for posting up your pics and telling the story from your perspective. Now let's make the REDUX happen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reception I received from all you guys and the great ride on Saturday. I do regret not having the time to hang out with you lot more.

If and when I return I will include the SFO in my plans, either way try and catch up with some of you. You are a great bunch.

Cheers

Festar