SFO 2016 - Oct. 27th thru Oct. 30th in Jemison, Alabama!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realize this is an old(ish) post, but I wanted to say hello anyway, and say that I hope everyone had a great ride. I'm a little jealous. I bought my FJR last month, so I missed all of the 2016 rides. Definitely looking forward to 2017!
FJRBandit- I grew up in Chilton County, Clanton/Verbena to be exact, and I'm living up here in Moody now. Next time you throw one of these together, I'll definitely be there. Very much looking forward to it!
Hey 'nerd, as you're planning '17, CFO/MOFO is only a day's ride away! That goes for you, too, Bandit!

<end threadjack>

I realize this is an old(ish) post, but I wanted to say hello anyway, and say that I hope everyone had a great ride. I'm a little jealous. I bought my FJR last month, so I missed all of the 2016 rides. Definitely looking forward to 2017!
FJRBandit- I grew up in Chilton County, Clanton/Verbena to be exact, and I'm living up here in Moody now. Next time you throw one of these together, I'll definitely be there. Very much looking forward to it!
Hey 'nerd, as you're planning '17, CFO/MOFO is only a day's ride away! That goes for you, too, Bandit!

<end threadjack>

Craig - I saw the CFO/MOFO dates a couple of weeks ago and was bummed, as I have firm plans for Labor Day weekend already. It's really a shame because I love the idea of moving CFO down to Missouri. I had actually been thinking that we might be able to collaborate on an SFO/CFO joint effort at some point in the future. Maybe 2018.... that is if MOFO agrees.
tonguesmiley.gif

Welcome aboard Nerd! Keep an eye out and hopefully we'll have an SFO 2017 plan in the next few weeks.

Craig - I saw the CFO/MOFO dates a couple of weeks ago and was bummed, as I have firm plans for Labor Day weekend already. It's really a shame because I love the idea of moving CFO down to Missouri. I had actually been thinking that we might be able to collaborate on an SFO/CFO joint effort at some point in the future. Maybe 2018.... that is if MOFO agrees.
tonguesmiley.gif

Welcome aboard Nerd! Keep an eye out and hopefully we'll have an SFO 2017 plan in the next few weeks.
Great minds think alike...or at least ours do. This rolled around in my head too, as I scouted sites.