SFO 2018 Home Safe

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am home safe and sound. Some asshat in shreveport made a pretty good attempt to make me part of the center median. I was able to get away safely. It was a great opportunity to put my extensive sign language skillz to use.

Thank you to our wonderful hosts they did it right as always.

Joe

^^^^^

The Deputy is still searching for your a**.

Likewise home, safe, and dry. Endless thanks to our hosts; great to see everyone again, and to have made some new friends.

^^^^^^^ likey - (outta likes)

Thanks all! It's truly a pleasure hosting this group. You guys (and ladies) are simply awesome!

Home and safe after a very satisfactory sprint across Mount Cheehaw.
Was that you waving like a madman as I was coming the other way on 281??

Got home last night via airplane completely exhausted but very happy... as the others have said, you and Jana are the best in so many ways and I'm glad I got a little time with you both after the festivities before heading home... I think I told you both this but the event that you put on is some kind of special... that last night, sitting under the stars with live music playing with great friends surrounding me... can't top that!! <3

Tyler posted: Was that you waving like a madman as I was coming the other way on 281??
Maybe it was, and maybe it wasn't.
coolsmiley02.gif
Knew it was you from a mile away, sweetie, and it was proof that I can wave at near supersonic speeds.

Ride the Cherohala enough times with my wife's friends, and you'll get downright annoyed with how many times others give you the 'secret' down-low, discreet wave -- which is total bullshit, since it's neither discreet nor secret. Why not wave like a five-year-old at Santa during the Christmas parade? Wakes you up, and maybe makes a few people smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyler posted: Was that you waving like a madman as I was coming the other way on 281??
Maybe it was, and maybe it wasn't.
coolsmiley02.gif
Knew it was you from a mile away, sweetie, and it was proof that I can wave at near supersonic speeds due to my very feminine limp wrist!
FIFY because you had more important things to do than to actually come to SFO headquarters and visit with folks. I had to entertain that damn WheatonFJR guy all by myself.

FIFY because you had more important things to do than to actually come to SFO headquarters and visit with folks. I had to entertain that damn WheatonFJR guy all by myself.
While it's true I never made it to Castle du Bandit this year, I had breakfast with several nice people at the Clanton Shoney's Saturday morning. (Thanks, pjleduc, and your wife is very nice and very polite. Why is she hanging out with bikers?)

Last edited by a moderator: