SFO Camping or Room Share?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old Pilot

Reaction score
OK, SFO is 6 weeks away and I have not reserved a room yet.

On a tight budget here and need to save $$.

Anyone planning on staying at a campground? I'd consider this if any others are going to.

How about sharing a room?

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Anyone planning on staying at a campground? I'd consider this if any others are going to.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!
I'm considering camping. Looking for recommendations on a good Campground. Kettle came up in a Google Search.

I'm considering camping. Looking for recommendations on a good Campground. Kettle came up in a Google Search.
Glory Racing camped at the SFO last year, had some place real close with hot showers, picnic tables, and he said there were massage girls there as well, I didnt really buy that, GR has a degree in BS!

PM him, he would be glad to help you out with camping spots in E.S.

Glory Racing camped at the SFO last year, had some place real close with hot showers, picnic tables, and he said there were massage girls there as well, I didnt really buy that, GR has a degree in BS!

PM him, he would be glad to help you out with camping spots in E.S.
Yes I do have a BS degree...although it is in Marketing. And what I said was that I dreamed of massage girls.

Kettle campgound is a good place to camp in Eureka. Clean showers, washer/dryer, bike friendly and affordable. (It rained just a tad last year, so the dryer came in very handy)

Speaking of bike friendly, Last year I arrived at the campground after the office had closed. The owner came up to me and stated, "just go ahead and get your camp setup and then just drop by the office and pay when you got a chance." I thought to myself...Cool, this guy gets it.

Due to the great AR roads calling my name, I left the campground early and returned late each evening when the office was again closed. Therefore, while there, I never got the chance to pay. On Monday morning, I phoned them to pay for my Thursday, Friday and Saturday night stay. The owner stated over the phone, "Since you were on a motorcycle, I knew you would pay...and since you called so soon, just pay for 2 days." You just don't get that kind of attitude much anymore!

Next time I camp in Eureka, it will be at the Kettle.

Yes I do have a BS degree...although it is in Marketing. And what I said was that I dreamed of massage girls.

Kettle campgound is a good place to camp in Eureka. Clean showers, washer/dryer, bike friendly and affordable. (It rained just a tad last year, so the dryer came in very handy)

Speaking of bike friendly, Last year I arrived at the campground after the office had closed. The owner came up to me and stated, "just go ahead and get your camp setup and then just drop by the office and pay when you got a chance." I thought to myself...Cool, this guy gets it.

Due to the great AR roads calling my name, I left the campground early and returned late each evening when the office was again closed. Therefore, while there, I never got the chance to pay. On Monday morning, I phoned them to pay for my Thursday, Friday and Saturday night stay. The owner stated over the phone, "Since you were on a motorcycle, I knew you would pay...and since you called so soon, just pay for 2 days." You just don't get that kind of attitude much anymore!

Next time I camp in Eureka, it will be at the Kettle.

Wow! Good info! Thanks. You are a first rate Salesman. :rolleyes:

PM me if interested.

Thanks!
PM sent. Hotel arrangements made 4/26.