SFO Forum!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEA!!!!! THANK YOU!

now can you move the 3 threads about it over here too??? pretty please!

I just thought I'd peek in here to see if there was banjo music playin' on the muzak...

Nope, no banjo music...however I think I am hearin strains of Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Glad that SFO was a success...

Congratulations to ya!!!!!!!

I enjoyed your pics also. THere's been talk of a CFO down that way. We look forward to ejoying some of those roads too. Hey Wheaton, I think I do here Dueling Banjo's in the background.

devanator

Well, you guys had good weather and a good time :yahoo: (could have been better for Ron :( ...BUT could also have been a lot worse)

Sure was nice seeing you at the Cliff House and meeting some of you.

Another event I have to put on my calendar. :clapping:

More country to see.

In 2004 I went to the EOM

In 2005 I went to Key West FJR meet and the CFO

In 2006 I went to EOM and CFO

I was thinking maybe I could do EOM CFO and the WFO in 2007

This SFO ...hmmmmm More planning required .... Either I got to retire or find more hoildays

This SFO ...hmmmmm More planning required .... Either I got to retire or find more hoildays
Well, SFO was on Columbus Day weekend... Last i checked, Everyone gets that day off... Except for me! :)
Not quite..... But I do get Thanksgiving off .... Now if get out of Canada, across 4 states and back again into Canada

hmmmm nope .... still need more hoildays :lol: But I will work on the planning!

:blink: Hey Adam, don't feel bad. This is Scott and being in the airline industry and airline crew member, we don't get any holidays off at all. Yep, you heard me right not Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, 4th of July, President's day, Memorial day, Labor day, etc., etc.

We truly operate 365 days a years, 24 hours a day.

:blink: Hey Adam, don't feel bad. This is Scott and being in the airline industry and airline crew member, we don't get any holidays off at all. Yep, you heard me right not Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, 4th of July, President's day, Memorial day, Labor day, etc., etc.
We truly operate 365 days a years, 24 hours a day.
Sooo... it's not just cops who work all the holidays.

B)

Sounds like it was a great time. I will try to make it next year. I'm only about an hour from Russelville, but was out of state that weekend :angry2: