Sheep

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brodie

Darksider #16 - and Proud of it !
Reaction score
This is probably going to set off a fire storm, but lately I'm being compelled to say it...

Anybody getting tired of the locker room humor and seemingly crude comments and insults - all given in out in "tongue in cheek" fun? Some times it gets a bit overwhelming on this little iPhone screen. At first blush, a noobie might get the impression some guys really don't like each other, even though we all know that isn't the case.

Please give it some thought before you hit the send button. Perhaps that stinging, rather biting comment can be rewritten a bit to show the love.

Just saying.

Brodie

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Brodie! Is this better? Bust, I LOVE YOU MAN!

PLEASE NOTE: Many gracious thanks to "Fubar" for this fine photograph!!

sheep.jpg

We all know who the jokers are around here and it is each persons decision to read and or participate in the thread. If it may be offensive to your taste, don't go there. We all have something to contribute to the forum but it doesn't please all the people all the time.

If and when it gets out of line the administrators do an excelent job of getting it under control. I like it here and have made some good friends and unfortunatly have rubbed a few the wrong way. To those I apoligise.

It's just like TV, if you don't like it then change channels. If you want reality, turn it off and go outside. IMHO :D

I gotta admit that Brodie may be on to something cuz I've thought about it myself...BUT, sometimes the ridiculous things people say around here are the only reason I check in. If it was boring, I wouldn't come. I can get all the 'boring' I want at work.

I like it here and have made some good friends and unfortunatly have rubbed a few the wrong way. To those I apoligise.

:D
Yeah like the time you dropped the wiener lube in the sand and wanted to "rub" me :glare:

I was mad for 15 minutes!

This is probably going to set off a fire storm, but lately I'm being compelled to say it...

Anybody getting tired of the locker room humor and seemingly crude comments and insults - all given in out in "tongue in cheek" fun? Some times it gets a bit overwhelming on this little iPhone screen. At first blush, a noobie might get the impression some guys really don't like each other, even though we all know that isn't the case.

Please give it some thought before you hit the send button. Perhaps that stinging, rather biting comment can be rewritten a bit to show the love.

Just saying.

Brodie
Typical PC Crap!

Careful you might offend someone.

Ya wanna pick something else up?? I'll send ya a case of syphilis.

COD of course ;)
HotRodZilla, what did you do to piss Bust off? The last case I got from Barry was postpaid!
I donno, but there's no way I'm getting any Syphilis from him. I wouldn't kiss that bastage with SacMike's lips.

Last edited by a moderator: