• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

shoei neotec wine red XXL -

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric L

Not that kind of a doctor
Reaction score
A well loved two and a half year old XXL neotec. Comes with stuff, including an extra shield or two and a pin lock or two. I had dropped this a week after i bought it, so it's got a nick or two. Clearly needs to have it's liner freshened. I am pulling the Sena out of it, so there will be spaces where the speakers go.

The internal sun visor is a little finicky. Be nice to it and it's nice to you. I got a new helmet for my birthday. I'd rather this go to a FJR buddy than on CL. Dont let me scare you off. The helmet is presentable and still safe to use.

I'll take $100 and shipping USA only. Pics if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good price, and it's what I have too--an XXL Neotec. And I've always worn XL helmets; even my Shoei Multitec was XL, but needed one size bump for the Neotec. GLWS

How did the sena attach? I use Nolan exclusively, XL exclusively, but this is interesting.

For me the Neotec sizing went the other direction. I had worn XL in other models, but the L fit me in the Neotec.

Ive had Schuberth, HJC, Nolan, and other Shoei modular helmets and the Neotec has been most comfortable for my head.

GLWS

Latest posts