Sightings on the BRP

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blrfjr

Reaction score
Well the plan for me and a few friends was to ride the BRP from end to end. We started from the north and made it to Little Switzerland before the rain chased me off the mountain (I was two up). We did see many feejers along the parkway. Sadly i didnt get to meet any body on a feej. I you were there post up.

I rode it southbound from May 28-31, but on my GSX1100G (going to a G rally in north GA), from Front Royal to Cherokee. As always, a beautiful ride, managed to dodge the rain most of the way. Hope you had an enjoyable trip; the BRP is one ride I never get tired of.

I was around seneca rocks and blackwater falls all last weekend, but wasn't on the BRP.

OK well I was on it today. Saw no FJRs but saw a mommy bear and a baby bear.

Well the plan for me and a few friends was to ride the BRP from end to end. We started from the north and made it to Little Switzerland before the rain chased me off the mountain (I was two up). We did see many feejers along the parkway. Sadly i didnt get to meet any body on a feej. I you were there post up.
We were at the Little Switzerland Cafe on Sunday the 15th around Noon and rode the BRP down to Brevard, NC. Some how, some way we never had to put rain gear on once on our 5 day trip! Not sure how we lucked out on that one!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts