• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SKYWAY CC MOUNT

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirttracker30

Reaction score
Skyway, Do you still make your left side mounts? I am getting ready to tear into my 06 since winter has finally set in ( highs in the 20's) and Im gonna tackle the cc 100 1st,but I need a keypad mount. PM me if you would or answer on this post. thanks J.S.

Skyway, Do you still make your left side mounts? I am getting ready to tear into my 06 since winter has finally set in ( highs in the 20's) and Im gonna tackle the cc 100 1st,but I need a keypad mount. PM me if you would or answer on this post. thanks J.S.

J.S. - Yes I have CC mounts if you would like one. Haven't been active on the forum of late, but I'll get one off to you.

J.S. - Yes I have CC mounts if you would like one. Haven't been active on the forum of late, but I'll get one off to you.

Skyway,does the left side mount actually use the mirror hole for a mounting point? Is the 10x125 metric tap a oddball,or would it be in a set of metric taps? Last question,(s) what is the current price,and is your address on your profile page?

Skyway,does the left side mount actually use the mirror hole for a mounting point?
Yes

Is the 10x1.25 metric tap a oddball,or would it be in a set of metric taps?

Not really an oddball size, its different being that it is a fine pitch metric thread.

Last question,(s) what is the current price,and is your address on your profile page?

Everthing you need to know about ordering can be found here Custom machined Audiovox CCS-100 mount