• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway Motorcycle Accessories website is launched

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyway

Reaction score
Well, for now some of it is at least. I am not complete with all of my products, but most are in, with lots of other goodies and features about to be added.

The Baja Design HID light kits and accessories are also setup, so ordering these items should be a smooth process. Please keep in mind that all products related from Baja Designs will be drop shipping directly from their facility and not mine. To avoid additional shipping fees, you must place your order in it's entirety to have all items shipped in 1 box.

I will leave the current pricing structure on the light kits for a little while and see how the orders progress.

I have been testing like crazy, but as anyone knows there may be something I missed along the way. If anyone spots any errors in the site, please post below and I'll have them fixed ASAP.

Also, I need a huge favor from the admins. Please could you lock down all of my products in the vendor section that are currently on offer and link the last post to my new website as a point of contact for my products.

So here it is, and please tread lightly in there ATM as the paint is still drying.

skywaymotorcycleaccessories.com/store

Last edited by a moderator:
The site looks great man. Keep up the good work. Thanks for all the effort you put into this.

Ian,

Absolutely effing great !!!

Just sent you a PM.

I'm placing my Fuego order right now. Oh yeah -- I've established my account.

OK everybody - get logged onto the site, and place your Soltek orders !!

i liked your site so much, i accepted all cookies and allowed javascript...

you understand if you use firefox...

all best bro!!

dana

p.s. i like the fz6 accessories, while not populated yet, will that be just for mrs orangevale? lol...

Well, it appears that all is not right this evening. After taking a slew of orders, for some unknown reason the site has stopped accepting CC's. :rolleyes:

I'm looking into it and will have an answer in the am. :sleepy: :sleepysmiley03: :sleepysmileyanim:

...for some unknown reason the site has stopped accepting CC's. :rolleyes:

Well, wadaya know, there is a god! The stripe on my Discover card melted today elsewhere. It needed the break. <_<

Three questions: Are you gonna lob one over the bow before ending the sale on the lights? ETA on the Strom light brackets (an 'I don't know' is an acceptable response. ;) )? The last question is in your PM to protect the innocent. ;)

Two questions: Are you gonna lob one over the bow before ending the sale on the lights? ETA on the Strom light brackets (an 'I don't know' is an acceptable response. ;) )?
Strom brackets will likely come after KLR brackets, as I've already arranged a "ride in".

Nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah! :bleh:

Ian,

Site looks great! :clapping:

When are you going to come out with some new stuff, what is ya lazy or something? :rolleyes:

I already have sliders, Audiovox CC mount, Garmin XM mount, Fuego HID's on the way today.

We must have more Farkles, our credit cards still work!

Seriously though, I do have one comment about your site.

For whatever reason I missed out on the Skyway Personal Hydration System group buy.

I know you have asked for pictures of this from other members (hopefully that is going well)

My suggestion(s):

-Place a picture on your new site for color options (looks like you may have added some new ones)

(Many new buyers will want to know what the colors look like)

-How about a future option to buy only the bag?

Many of us here seem to trade bikes more often than underwear.

-Bag has to match the bike :unsure:

-Or bag gets ripped, dirty, stolen, lost, etc... (and we only need a new bag)

Just a few thoughts.

I will order my Hydration System this fall after I return to the US and have a semi-permanent address.

Thanks for helping us feed our Farkle-Fix!

Group buy color options

Cordura_Color_Choices.jpg

Well, it appears that all is not right this evening. After taking a slew of orders, for some unknown reason the site has stopped accepting CC's. :rolleyes:
I'm looking into it and will have an answer in the am. :sleepy: :sleepysmiley03: :sleepysmileyanim:
I just placed my order (3:48 AM PST) for the HID's and the CC went through just fine.

Maybe it's fixed, maybe some Farkle hounds overloaded your server?

Here's the culprit as to why last night, some CC transactions did not go through. Just my luck this occurred the first day I launch. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it should be all good now.

System Downtime Notice On Sunday, July 15, 2007, from 8:00 PM until approximately 11:30 PM Pacific Time, we will be implementing planned payment gateway updates. During this time, the payment gateway, Merchant Interface, and all other system functionality will be inaccessible for transaction processing.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience as we work to enhance the payment gateway. We expect that upon the successful implementation of these updates, all future payment gateway maintenance will require less than an hour's downtime.

Seriously though, I do have one comment about your site.For whatever reason I missed out on the Skyway Personal Hydration System group buy.

I know you have asked for pictures of this from other members (hopefully that is going well)

My suggestion(s):

-Place a picture on your new site for color options (looks like you may have added some new ones)

(Many new buyers will want to know what the colors look like)

-How about a future option to buy only the bag?

Many of us here seem to trade bikes more often than underwear.

-Bag has to match the bike :unsure:

-Or bag gets ripped, dirty, stolen, lost, etc... (and we only need a new bag)

Just a few thoughts.

I will order my Hydration System this fall after I return to the US and have a semi-permanent address.

Thanks for helping us feed our Farkle-Fix!

Group buy color options

Cordura_Color_Choices.jpg
These are all very good points, and so far the only person who has come to my aid in supplying me some photo's of a particular color option is Turbodave. Adding an option to purchase just the bag will happen very soon.

Being new to the FJR world (picked up bike yesterday) I was scoping your various trick pieces in here last night. A collective place to ease collecting the bit's..cool.