• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's '06 FJR Frame Sliders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyway

Reaction score
Now taking orders. A fellow FJR owner took time out of his day to allow me to do a mock up of the sliders on his '06 FJR. They will fit both the 'A' and 'AE' model.

Both sliders are a little different in terms of how they need to bolt up to the bike, but will appear the same when mounted. Installation instructions are provided with each kit. No fairing removal necessary for installation.

They will also protect the upper fairing when its adjusted outward.

Material 6061 Billet Aluminum, supplied with necessary mounting hardware.

Price delivered to the lower 48 $85.00 ($88.00 via PayPal to [email protected])

If you prefer, snail mail a check payable to Ian Laing and mail it to:

Ian Laing - '06 FJR Slider Kit

16928 B Crestview Drive

Sonora, CA 95370

Pictures courtesy of Kaitsdad's 2006 'A' FJR.

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll likely have an order from me before too long, although it's hard to grasp ordering those when my 06 is still a no show...sniff, sniff :(

Maybe I can sit in the garage with my helmet on, strap the sliders to my elbows, and then fall over on my side at random...

Put me down for a set, I'll use snail mail.

Make Check out to: Skyway?

Maybe I can sit in the garage with my helmet on, strap the sliders to my elbows, and then fall over on my side at random...
Use Velcro. That's what I used. Easier to remove when they have to cast your broken arm.

:bleh:

Skyway -

Sent you a reply via PM last night on the bolt issue(s) with your sliders vs. the Motovation sliders. Please read and get back to me, I have the sliders here at work ready to send back to you if you wants Thanks -

Skyway....

I am a customer. Check's in the mail. I don't want to ride my AE 3 feet without sliders[in June].

John

Ian,Will these bolt on directly or will they need some sort of mounting bracket?
They bolt up directly to the '06 and don't require a mounting bracket. I also supply the mounting hardware.

Ian,Will these bolt on directly or will they need some sort of mounting bracket?
You do need a bracket-despite what you are hearing from these guys. Bracket can be found Here. Be prepared for quite the wait however-orders tend to be slow to fill. :D

Skyway,

My order has been sent via Paypal. Any idea on delivery time?

Thanks,

OHFJR

Put me down for a set!

Sending the Paypal way (BTW Paypal sucks IMHO we'vee had issues there).

Status
Not open for further replies.