• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's 2006 & 2007 FJR Delrin Slider Kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are going to love these! I have had mine on for a few months now and they look great. I hope I never need to use them.

I'm planning on having all current orders for the delrin sliders shipped by Wednesday of this coming week.
How many new FJR's can there be in North America for crying out loud? :dribble:
I hope you have a few left. I snail-mailed my payment yesterday.

Ian,

Payment sent

Transaction ID: 12G44668NK338861C

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm busy packing up all the current orders of Delrin sliders. I now have an additional 100 or so kits in stock once I get through shipping current orders. Look for delivery early next week via USPS Priority Mail.

Sorry for the delay in getting these all shipped out, but I'm now getting caught up on all farkle orders, spring farkle fever I guess?

I know some of you can't and won't wait any longer, but I ask you all nicely once again to keep the trash talk out of your correspondence to me, it's so boring to read. :lazy3: This is my second job and I'm real busy doing my best to keep up.

Well I guess for 1 retard with a sore pussy, not wanting to wait any longer for a set of sliders and getting a refund was not enough. The dickhead also went ahead and filled a complaint with the better business bureau against my company. :rolleyes:

Dickhead - we're only talking $88 here, and sorry if I didn't respond to your wet snatch right away, (I have a life outside of motorcycle farkles) but I did return your $88 via paypal within a couple of hours after you started a dispute against me. How about a reach around since you're all hot and bothered at the moment? :lol:

I usually get kissed before I get fucked, but I guess a little foreplay is out of the question? :dribble: :nyam: :unsure:

Well I guess for 1 retard with a sore pussy, not wanting to wait any longer for a set of sliders and getting a refund was not enough. The dickhead also went ahead and filled a complaint with the better business bureau against my company. :rolleyes:
Dickhead - we're only talking $88 here, and sorry if I didn't respond to your wet snatch right away, (I have a life outside of motorcycle farkles) but I did return your $88 via paypal within a couple of hours after you started a dispute against me. How about a reach around since you're all hot and bothered at the moment? :lol:

I usually get kissed before I get fucked, but I guess a little foreplay is out of the question? :dribble: :nyam: :unsure:
Boy, I can't believe this kind of BS is happening. I always felt that you were doing US a favor to even offer the great products that you do. Don't let one “dimwad” get you down. The rest of us are more than pleased with the service you offer.

Sky

I'm new here. I ordered your sliders because they were hands down the best I've seen on the net and from other members testimonials. I'm more then happy to wait for a first class product such as yours. Keep up the great work and don't sweet the small stuff (aholes that can't wait). Thank you waiting patiently. :clapping: :clapping:

Bill

Boy, I can't believe this kind of BS is happening. I always felt that you were doing US a favor to even offer the great products that you do. Don't let one "dimwad" get you down. The rest of us are more than pleased with the service you offer.
Yes, you certainly do meet the nicest people on the FJR, along with a mouthful of cock biters.

You want some good old fashioned customer service, how about GET FUCKED !!!

Thank you waiting patiently. :clapping: :clapping:
Bill
Bill, all orders will be shipped by end of day tomorrow.

Hey I will be suprised to get them this year>? :yahoo:

I know this is not your primary job. And I also know that everybody loves your products. SO I can wait.(Don't have a bike yet so no big deal).

I hope to pick it up next week. SO if they get here before I get it I can have yamaha dealer put them on.

Don't get to upset some people are assholes and they will never change.

Please keep up good work as I have more farkles to buy. :clapping:

It will be interesting to see if that person has the gall to show up at other FJR community rides now that he's pulled this.

I am new here and impressed by what I've seen so far. I anticipate an order for several items. One thing I've seen mentioned in other threads but can't seem to find your original offer thread for is an XM antenna mount for we GPS nerds who have the seperate Garmin GXM30 antenna. Did I understand you sold such a mountpoint? I currently just have mine velcroed to the black rear upward face area of the right side bag. When heading certain directions, I lose XM reception and would welcome a truly horizontal, 360-degree visibility position. Thanks.

It will be interesting to see if that person has the gall to show up at other FJR community rides now that he's pulled this.
I am new here and impressed by what I've seen so far. I anticipate an order for several items. One thing I've seen mentioned in other threads but can't seem to find your original offer thread for is an XM antenna mount for we GPS nerds who have the seperate Garmin GXM30 antenna. Did I understand you sold such a mountpoint? I currently just have mine velcroed to the black rear upward face area of the right side bag. When heading certain directions, I lose XM reception and would welcome a truly horizontal, 360-degree visibility position. Thanks.
See the link in his signature - "Skyway's Garmin 2730 GXM 30 Mount"

Hi Sky

Don't let the idiots get you down man. There will always be a few gifted dickheads who can suprise us all with their talents for raising the bar on stupidity and bad manners.

Hi Sky
Don't let the idiots get you down man. There will always be a few gifted dickheads who can suprise us all with their talents for raising the bar on stupidity and bad manners.
Don't worry bull, this fool isn't even a blip on my radar.

Also want to let other who have been waiting to place orders due to stock levels, can now proceed as I have around 100 sets in stock. ;)

Ian,

Just sent funds via PayPal for the delrin sliders for my 07. Looking forwad to getting them on.

Thanks,

Bob Guirlinger

Just paypaled you for a set of delrin sliders

One question though. In one of the pics it looked like the aluminum one had a hole in the bottom to be used as a tie down. If this is the case, could you please switch the order to aluminum usless the delrin has a hole for a tie down also.

Life is good. I must say outstanding work Mr skyway. Thanks. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Image002-1.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image005.jpg

Bill

Paypal payment sent for Delrin sliders. Hopefully all the parts to repair my drop will be in from Umotors by the time I get back from San Jose... so these babies will be going on as soon as they get in.

Thanks

thanks ian/skyway, sliders received, and really did only take 5 minutes starting from the moment i started removing the old bolts. of note was that the old bolts seemed _really_ loose. there was absolutely NO muscle involved. putting the sliders on using the different bolts, i used a torque wrench, and know, even tho i stopped at roughly 25 ft#s, these bolts were on tighter than the factory bolts. super simple add-on with great potential for usefulness.

Received mine yesterday nice job. Looks great fit and finish are perfect. Keep up the good word and to the asshole that couldn't wait go buy a honda you don't deserve to be in the same company as Skyway

Status
Not open for further replies.