• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's 2006 & 2007 FJR Delrin Slider Kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian, Sending out a check by snail mail today.

Thanks,

PS. I got the replacement part for the hydration kit.

Thanks again, Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sky
Don't let the idiots get you down man. There will always be a few gifted dickheads who can suprise us all with their talents for raising the bar on stupidity and bad manners.
Don't worry bull, this fool isn't even a blip on my radar.

Also want to let other who have been waiting to place orders due to stock levels, can now proceed as I have around 100 sets in stock. ;)
Paypal sent this PM. Getting ready to take delivery of my "06 next month.

-GSE-

Hi Sky
Don't let the idiots get you down man. There will always be a few gifted dickheads who can suprise us all with their talents for raising the bar on stupidity and bad manners.
Don't worry bull, this fool isn't even a blip on my radar.

Also want to let other who have been waiting to place orders due to stock levels, can now proceed as I have around 100 sets in stock. ;)
Paypal sent this PM. Getting ready to take delivery of my "06 next month.

-GSE-
I'll be on the road for a client tomorrow, so they'll ship out Tuesday. ;)

Ian, got them today and they look great on the

FAST silver AE. Thanks again for the fine work.

Joe

Skyway, I would like to purchase a set of sliders for my 06A. Send me info regarding payment, etc. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Thanks,

Bert

Ian,

Thanks for the fast shipping. Installed and looks great. Keep up the good work.

The delrin sliders were on two and one half whole days after riding without for about 7 months. She laid over on me in some packed gravel at a near stop for the first time and I learned two things. 1) I can't pick up a downed FJR without assistance and 2) the damned things worked like a charm. Thanks much Ian.

Dennis

E A Roper, please contact me ASAP, as your payment arrived today all shredded up in a USPS envelope. I could only just bearly make out your name from the payment.

Thanks.

Well I guess for 1 retard with a sore pussy, not wanting to wait any longer for a set of sliders and getting a refund was not enough. The dickhead also went ahead and filled a complaint with the better business bureau against my company. :rolleyes:
Dickhead - we're only talking $88 here, and sorry if I didn't respond to your wet snatch right away, (I have a life outside of motorcycle farkles) but I did return your $88 via paypal within a couple of hours after you started a dispute against me. How about a reach around since you're all hot and bothered at the moment? :lol:

I usually get kissed before I get fucked, but I guess a little foreplay is out of the question? :dribble: :nyam: :unsure:
I got a set of the aluminum sliders. Got them fast, too. One of them had a nick in it, but I just turned it so it wouldn't be obvious.

I'm glad some folks are stickin' with the aluminum ones. I like the way they look--I'll take my chances.

Footnote: this type of public reaction and evisceration over a private business transaction is . . surprising.

Skyway, how fast is fast? Did you even wait for the check before you shipped?

Big Thanks! Mounted and looking good. Hope they are never needed....

By the way, is it shorter left longer right? I just finger-tightened them in and they looked right so I tightened them.

Thanks!!

Assuming all the info on the first page is correct, I'll be dropping a check in the mail for a set of the Derlins. Thanks!

Ian,

I Paypal'ed payment a couple of days ago.

Thanks

Herkypilot

Hi Ian, just PayPaled you the money for a set of the Derlin Sliders, thanks for your efforts and great service on past purchases. The bike is/will be an '06-'07 FJR1300A.

If possible can you pls ship me the bolts with the Allen heads instead of the nuts? I'm OK with paying a little more for these if necessary. Alternately could pls let me know the specs of the bolts so I can try to buy another set myself with the Allen head?

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.