• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's FJR Hydration System

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyway

Reaction score
The GB is now winding down, but my email is winding up from requests for this, so here goes.

Its going to work like this. The kits will be shipped out on a monthly basis, this allows me time to get batches of sewing completed and enough time to get the machining, painting and anodize done well in advance. If everything comes together sooner, then you'll get it delivered sooner. Please understand the logistics involved to bring the whole kit together is time consuming.

You will need to source your own Rubbermaid 1/2 gallon insulated jug.

Any bag color combination can be sewn and I'll add photo's here with descriptions as and when I get them from various forum members.

For now you can look around at the GB page for a description of the product. www.fjrtech.com/Hydration kit

The prices are as follows:

Single hydration kit, no drink tube kit and no protected finish on the base. $110 USD delivered. (Paypal $115 USD)

Single hydration kit, no drink tube kit and either black powder coated or clear anodized base. $120 USD delivered. (Paypal $125 USD)

Single hydration kit, with drink tube kit and either black powder coated or clear anodized base. $135 USD delivered. (Paypal $140 USD)

The kits can also be shipped worldwide and the final shipping cost will be on a order by order basis. Please contact me before sending any funds. Average delivery time to the far reaches of the globe from me is 6 days.

Mailing address for payment is below and please make all checks payable to Ian Laing and not skyway.

Skyway - FJR Hydration System

16928 B Crestview Drive

Sonora, CA 95370

Paypal address is ianl <AT> pacbell <DOT> net

As always, thanks for looking.

In an effort to speed up the delivery process of this kit than previously advertised above, while making the current batch for forum members I ran some extras at the same time.

I have the following 8 hydration kits ready made and can ship right away. You can also choose between powder coated black or anodize silver mounting base.

Bag colors available: 4 black, 2 black with silver trim and 2 blue with silver trim.

I haven't said it in a while, but these things are THE CAT'S ASS!

I used them for water and coffee on a recent Patriot Guard Ride and you all would be amazed how many people come up and ask about them. It hasn't got me laid or anything yet, but I'm still hoping.

It hasn't got me laid or anything yet, but I'm still hoping.
:haha:
:lol: :lol:

Switch the contents out and I think your luck will change, and FAST. :D
Could-not-resist....

smiling_bob-thumb.jpg

:D

2 black bags, one with clear anodize base and the other with black powder coat have been spoken for.

2 black, 2 black with silver trim and 2 blue with silver trim bags remain.

SKYWAY I just sent you 140 for a black powdercoated blue cannister hydration system, Oh this is Steve from the Police ride in LA

I love my hydration system. Used it for the first time going out to Custer on vacation...

Skyway - as always, GREAT WORK!!! Keep it up!!

Hey folks, as of 07/14/2007, I have a website for taking all orders for the various farkles I make. I am no longer taking orders by email, or via threads on the forum. Nor am I accepting Paypal any longer. All communication to me regarding orders should be made via the website.

You can purchase my farkles with a variety of payment options here: www.skywaymoto.com The website will make the ordering process much easier for everybody involved and will provide much better service to my customers by giving automatic email verification of orders, and tracking information.

Also, you will be able to see on the website if a certain item is in stock or not. I am going to have admin close these threads, so there is no confusion on how to contact me, or order farkles.

I appreciate all your support, and strive to provide the best possible service and farkles.

Status
Not open for further replies.