• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's FJR Sidestand Enlargement Footplate

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of those freebie coasters that just stays in my little glove box for the times it's needed, which isn't that often. It's easy enough and was free.

I have one that has some BMW dealership on it, which makes it even better to park on. The other was a give-away from an insurance company at a trade show.

Seeing that Ian is up-to-his-nose in commercial work (that pays the bills) and is still working on the last "group buy", I'd assume the parking pads are not a priority.

I have one of those freebie coasters that just stays in my little glove box for the times it's needed, which isn't that often. It's easy enough and was free.
I have one that has some BMW dealership on it, which makes it even better to park on. The other was a give-away from an insurance company at a trade show.

On longer summer tours, I throw a couple of electrical junction box covers -- I forget what they cost, less than a quarter at Lowe's -- into a flap pocket on the tankbag. No problem throwing 'em away if they get skanky on the asphalt.

Still, if skyway ever gets back to this farkle, it would be nice to pack one less thing.

I may have replied to this once before... a long time ago... but I'm in for one as well! :assassin:

I am ASTOUNDED that this thread remains here collecting more customers considering how much money (thousands) is involved in the thread linked above.

Why in the hell would you folks even consider supporting Skyway. All of you ........give your head a shake!!

Canadian FJR
A big +1 on that.

I wouldn't buy a can of dog food from that clown.

I am amazed on how well everyone seems to be taking this.

Rumor is if you send your hard earned money now, the plate will be ready for 2015

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts