• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's Personal Hydration System

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since both the jugs and the coolers are insulated, then they could also keep liquids warm (pbly not very hot) on cool weather runs! Some of us idiots ride when it's chilly out....<BG>

Mary
This is exactly why turbodave wants this setup, as he drinks copious amounts of coffee while on the road. :D
Ahhh..... fill one with coffee for the morning, cold gatoraide for the afternoon! Way cool!

Any chance the mounting brackets will fit anything else? Maybe different bolts... whatevas?

Like a Triumph or a Harley?

mary
Mary, part of the GB will be the option of a blank mounting base, for others who would like to add this farkle to another brand of motorcycle.

For instance, a VStrom 1000 has a very similar bolt pattern to the FJR, and with a few basic tools can be easily mounted.

Hey folks, as of 07/14/2007, I have a website for taking all orders for the various farkles I make. I am no longer taking orders by email, or via threads on the forum. Nor am I accepting Paypal any longer. All communication to me regarding orders should be made via the website.

You can purchase my farkles with a variety of payment options here: www.skywaymoto.com The website will make the ordering process much easier for everybody involved and will provide much better service to my customers by giving automatic email verification of orders, and tracking information.

Also, you will be able to see on the website if a certain item is in stock or not. I am going to have admin close these threads, so there is no confusion on how to contact me, or order farkles.

I appreciate all your support, and strive to provide the best possible service and farkles.

Status
Not open for further replies.