• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's Radar Detector Mount

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyway, I would like to get one of your RD mounts as well. Can you give me some info on how to do this paypal thingy. I am in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I have the passport 8500. It will be mounted on the clutch side.

Thanks,

Bert

Skyway, I would like to get one of your RD mounts as well. Can you give me some info on how to do this paypal thingy. I am in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I have the passport 8500. It will be mounted on the clutch side.
Thanks,

Bert
Bert,

I don't really want to answer for skyway, but if you go to paypal.com and read through their stuff, all secrets will be revealed. ;)

Thanks,

Bert
PM sent.

I know I'm late to the party here and other folks have been ordering skyway's stuff for a long time, but since my RD mount recently arrived, I thought I'd join the chorus:

Man, Ian's stuff is quality. Two thumbs up, and it would be three if I was a mutant.

Hi Skyway,

I sent a paypal for radar mount few days ago and sent several emails. Are you on vacation?

Thanks.

David

I'd be interested.
Perhaps you can gimbal the mount to allow for some pitch/yaw adjustment then lock in place.

I like the ears -- good idea.

Perhaps you can leave one edge slightly longer, and put a few slots to allow zip-tying the electrical cords to the aluminum base. (kind of like what cateye did to the support bracket for the N/LINE shelf:

CIMG0567.jpg

not sure if you can see it good, but there's slots on the vertical mount that you can zip-tie wires or whatever to)
Hi Rickster, could pls let me know where you got that dash shelf for the 06 FJR from?

Ian, it is 4am here in the motherland I was just sitting here reading this (as you do when you dont know if it is dinnertime or bedtime) and I got to thinking that I didn't send you paypal for the RD mount.

Do I owe you $. do you take euros?

let me know

I am also reminded why i LOVE California.

R

Ian, it is 4am here in the motherland I was just sitting here reading this (as you do when you dont know if it is dinnertime or bedtime) and I got to thinking that I didn't send you paypal for the RD mount. Do I owe you $. do you take euros?

let me know

R
If you'd like me to ding your CC for a second time, let me know? :lol:

Ian, it is 4am here in the motherland I was just sitting here reading this (as you do when you dont know if it is dinnertime or bedtime) and I got to thinking that I didn't send you paypal for the RD mount. Do I owe you $. do you take euros?

let me know

R
If you'd like me to ding your CC for a second time, let me know? :lol:

ok so that must mean i paid you. ok good.

see ya soon

R

Hey folks, as of 07/14/2007, I have a website for taking all orders for the various farkles I make. I am no longer taking orders by email, or via threads on the forum. Nor am I accepting Paypal any longer. All communication to me regarding orders should be made via the website.

You can purchase my farkles with a variety of payment options here: www.skywaymoto.com The website will make the ordering process much easier for everybody involved and will provide much better service to my customers by giving automatic email verification of orders, and tracking information.

Also, you will be able to see on the website if a certain item is in stock or not. I am going to have admin close these threads, so there is no confusion on how to contact me, or order farkles.

I appreciate all your support, and strive to provide the best possible service and farkles.

Status
Not open for further replies.